These prices are effective March 1, 2021, and are subject to change without notice. The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our families. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services selected.
Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff | $2,795
Includes, but is not limited to, services of director and staff to respond to the initial request for service, conference with the funeral director to determine services required, coordination of the plans involved in the final disposition of the deceased, recording vital statistics, securing permits and authorizations, the shelter of remains for up to two days, filing and obtaining death certificates and preparation of other forms and claims. This also includes a charge used to meet overhead expenses such as licensing, legal and accounting fees, OSHA and environmental compliance, insurance, taxes, equipment, record keeping, and other costs and expenses. This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving of remains.)
Embalming (including use of preparation room) | $895
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want to embalm, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial. It is the policy of our funeral home to require embalming when a public viewing is requested.
Other Preparations of the Body | $345
Includes cosmetology, dressing, and placement of the deceased in the casket or container.
Special Care of Autopsied or Tissue donated Remains | Additional $350
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Use of Facilities & Staff for 2 Hour Visitation After 4 PM or Sunday | $795
- Use of Facilities & Staff for a 1 Hour Visitation Prior to Service | $395
- Use of Facilities & Staff for Funeral Ceremony | $795
- Use of Equipment & Staff for Off-Premise Funeral Ceremony | $795
- Use of Equipment & Staff for Memorial Service | $795
- Use of Equipment & Staff for Graveside Service | $895
- Transfer of Remains to Funeral Home | $625
- Hearse for Transportation to Place of Disposition | $715
- Crematory Fee | $595
- Other Automotive Equipment (Flower Delivery, Equipment Vehicle, etc.) | $195
- Lead Vehicle for Procession & Clergy | $195
- Transportation to Chicago & Milwaukee Airports | $725
- Discounted Basic Service Charge Included | $1600
- Cremations with no Ceremony with Basic Alternative Container & Basic Urn | $2665
- Cremation with no Ceremony with Purchaser’s Container & Basic Urn | $2410
- Discounted Basic Service Charge Included. Does not include a vault, if required by the cemetery. $1,895
- Immediate Burial with Container Provided Baden. $295 | $328
- Immediate burial with Container Provided by Purchaser | $2910
FORWARDING OF REMAINS | $3280
Discounted Basic Service Charge Included | $1695
This charge includes removal and temporary shelter of remains, basic services of staff, necessary authorizations, embalming, and use of prep room. (Excluding shipping charges and shipping container.) This charge does not include any services of staff for any visitations or ceremonies.
RECEIVING OF REMAINS | $2465
Discounted Basic Service Charge Included | $1,695
This charge includes temporary shelter of remains and basic services of staff. Transportation of remains to cemetery or crematory. This charge does not include the services of staff for any visitation or ceremony.
- Caskets | $995-$8900 — A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home.
- Cremation Urns | $195-$995 — A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home.
- Outer Burial Container | $1295-$4195 — A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home.
- Standard Package | $315 — The package includes a register book, acknowledgment cards, prayer cards or memorial folders, and religious symbols (cross, crucifix, etc.).
- Premium Package | $425 — Includes standard package items plus media video slideshow. Not all forms of electronic media are compatible.
- Flowers | $150-$1800 — We have a full selection of flowers.
CASH ADVANCE ITEMS
These items are not included with the above prices but are cash outlays made for our families.
- Newspaper Obituaries
- Death Certificates
- Sales Tax
CHOICES FOR PAYMENT
To lose someone you love is a devastating human experience. Therefore, it is important to be realistic with respect to funeral expenditures. We do not want your choices to be more than is affordable, nor less than you would like.
It is important that the arrangements be in keeping with your wishes and budget. To provide the finest services possible, we are dependent upon the families we serve for making payments prior to services and ceremonies. To avoid any possibility of misunderstanding and to provide you with financial flexibility, we offer for your convenience the following payment options:
- Money Order/Cashier’s Check
- Assignment of insurance on verified life insurance policies
- Credit/Debit Card